Half a Dozen Coffees Please

I'll Take That Order To Go, Thank You.


Haven't posted anything new lately. Although most of my time is spent on the forum and on my drafts writing scraps and scraps of poetry. However, tonight I'm gonna need just a wee bit of caffeine, even though I drink coffee very rarely.


Image

Hm, yeah I think I'll take mine black, no sugars, no sweetener, no milk. Just black.
The reason you ask? Because I'm having to put together a documentary for a film class. I have all the footage, well almost except narration, but that is going to be done on wednesday.
Like I said: all the footage shot, along with interviews and some stock stuff that I will be adding in.

What is the documentary about you ask?
Marijuana!
And yes, I was a little reluctant at first because someone else picked it and I decide to join their group and say what the hay.

The only problem right now is that I have so much footage that it's taking ages to compress and change into hd format, which is why I'm here writing this blog.

Of course once I'm done with the final result, I'll post it on here for the whole world to see. But that won't be for another 2 weeks. Right now I'm just drinking some rockstar energy drink to perk myself up because I can already tell this is going to be a long night.

Image

Anyway, thanks for reading! Leave a comment over on the right side if you liked reading my blog.
September 10th, 2013 at 02:31am