World Suicide Prevention Day Is Tomorrow. Show Some Love, Mibba!

So if you haven't noticed the link to the World Suicide Prevention Day thread that was placed at the top of your My Mibba Page, there it is for your convenience. Go ahead and check it out! Maybe contribute to the threads that Audrey posted about if you'd like to or are able to.

*cue inspirational speech*

Needless to say, I don't think anyone should commit suicide. I'm sure you're loved by people. You have to be. There's got to be at least one person who loves you on this planet. Maybe they don't interact with you or know you through the real, offline world, maybe they know you through Mibba or other social networking sites, but either way they've left an imprint on you and you on them.

No matter how big or small that imprint may be, that person will still care about you.

I know that life gets rough. Believe me, I do. I've even contemplated the thought of suicide before and so I'm definitely a hypocrite, but I'm sure that it's not worth it.

Life gets better. It may take time, maybe it won't and things will change tomorrow morning. The thing is that we don't know. We just have to wait it out and remain hopeful. We've got to hope for a new day and for a better tomorrow.

So smile.
Image
(That made you smile, didn't it?)

Chin up.
Image

Have a song.


And a hug while you're at it.
Image

***

So in honor of WSPD tomorrow, I decided to make a new layout. I was going to go for a more cheery type of feel with it, and I thought the bottom and top gifs were okay, but somehow I ended up with watermelons in the content background? Even I don't know how that happened.

Oh well, almost everyone loves watermelon! We're all good. :)

What's not to love, right? Except those damn seeds that make me feel like if I swallow them I'll have a watermelon patch growing in my stomach because of that one episode of Rugrats. Damn you, Angelica, for giving me this fear!

I also edited my signature and I really like it. It's nothing amazing, but it's simple and the quote makes me smile.

Image

That would be it.

Anyways, let's all come together for tomorrow guys. :)

Bye, Mibba!
September 10th, 2013 at 08:19am