Oh. My. Goodness.

So my little sister and her friends are really into this whole 'scene/emo' thing. And I guess that means that all people like that are supposed to hate 'preps' or whatever, I don't even know. It's dumb, I think.

Like, she was telling me earlier how she hates how preppy girls like wearing cute dresses and outfits and doing their make-up all fancy for school everyday. And I tried to tell her that it was okay that they did that because that's what they liked and were comfortable doing. How it was the same thing she did everyday pretty much only a different style. But she didn't want to hear it because apparently because they comment about the scene kids clothes and whatnot that means she gets to be a bitch right back and it's justified.

And she informed me that one of her friends doesn't like me for the sole reason that I try to defend these girls when my sister complains to me about them. And I don't think that is fair at all. Like, what the actual fuck. How is that anything to judge me on?

I'm just a really nice person, like, I almost can't be mean to anyone and (other than maybe when my brother or sister or mom have upset me really bad) I never have ever been. Like ever. It just goes against my nature I guess..

But yeah, I just don't think it't fair to judge people on how they dress or how their hair or make-up is. Because what someone looks like doesn't dictate what kind of person they are. At all.

Thank you very much.
September 11th, 2013 at 05:39am