So apparently my boyfriend has been dead since long before I met him

Let me explain.

A couple of days ago one of my boyfriend's exe's new boyfriends (that's a confusing sentence to type) contacted him on Facebook, asking him if he ever dated a girl named _____ and how it ended, etc.

He confusedly gave all the details the guy wanted before the guy demanded to know if it were REALLY him and not just someone bullshitting him.

Apparently several people believe that my boyfriend hung himself several years ago. Did he? Well I'm pretty sure not, or else I'm severely disturbed and a necrophiliac. He did, however, move away for a few months. Which is hardly killing himself but I suppose...I don't know.

But here's the thing. Instead of the girl being like "Oh! You're alive, thank god!"

Image

She refuses to believe that it's actually my boyfriend, despite him actually calling her. He described a whole date they had, activities with the family, etc. And she demanded to know what they had for dinner that night.

My boyfriend doesn't even remember what he had for dinner last night, let alone three years ago. She refused to accept a timestamped picture or video of him because "That could be easily faked." so finally he just said "Whatever, believe I'm alive or not."

Let me just say this: He is in REALLY good shape for someone who died three years ago, but that explains the smell
September 11th, 2013 at 04:59pm