Once Upon a Time challenge: Day 02

Image

Day 02: Your favorite female character?

Drum roll....

Image

The Evil Queen also known as, Regina Mills.

Now don't hate me, but Regina is my all time favorite character in the whole series. Until Ariel gets entered into the story, then she will automatically be my favorite. I really think Regina is misunderstood. Hell, look at her mother! If you are surrounded by hate, hate is going to born inside yourself. I know deep down all she wants is love, which is why she's always trying to take Henry away. He's the only real love she ever felt (aside from her father and Daniel) in her whole life. She has a shitty way of dealing with it, but look at her mother. That's all she knows.

Image

Also, the whole reason she is even "evil" is because of Snow White (who I never really liked anyway) and her mother (who is a stone away from being bat shit crazy).

Image

I also think she is the most beautiful actress on the whole cast. I loved the outfits she wore and how she uses her face to express herself. I found that very unique. I just love everything about her.

Now I have a close second favorite. I love both of these female characters.

Image

Red is a very well created character to me too. Every time she is on screen I get excited, something interesting always happens. Not only that, but she is drop dead gorgeous. She is also super cool because she is a werewolf!

Image

So beautiful and talented!

So yeah, those two are my favorites. All pictures are from weheartit actually.
September 11th, 2013 at 07:25pm