I think I'm about to become a mass ***ed (aka I'm really, really annoyed right now)

**This is probably going to contain swearing because I'm really irritated**

First of all my step dad is being the most annoying little bitch on the face of the planet. He keeps on making nasty comments about the way I dress. He keeps on telling me that I have to keep my bedroom door closed because apparently my gerbils smell but NO ONE ELSE CAN SMELL THEM. I think he just wants me to stay locked up in my room because he hates me so much.I work with him (which was a massive mistake because we had a rocky relationship to start with) and he keeps on bringing work home with him. Like he waits until we're in the car on the way back and he just starts with telling me all these things that I'm doing wrong.

"The way you sit on your chair makes you look bored". I am bored?? The job is boring as hell but I am working and I'm doing it properly. Who the hell cares what I'm sitting like as long as I'm hitting target?

"You're talking too loudly". First of all he was complaining that I wasn't talking and now it's too loud? He ignores it when other people are shouting across the freaking room.

AND THE OTHER DAY HE GAVE ME A TELLING OFF FOR BEING BACK FROM BREAK LATE AND IT WAS LITERALLY 30 SECONDS. HE LET'S OTHER PEOPLE OFF WITHOUT BATTING AN EYELID WHEN THEY'RE BACK FIVE MINUTES LATE.

I have also got this moth infestation in my room. It all started when they laid eggs in my gerbils peanuts and I didn't know and closed the pot and they bred in there for God knows how long so when I opened this pot about fifty moths flew out. At first I was nice and tried to release them into the wild but now I'm sick of the little fuckers. I Just beat one to death with my t-shirt. Screaming "I hate you" at it. I think this means I am loosing the plot.

My internet connection is also being really slow. As in ridiculously slow. I was buying my mum a personalized card because it's her 40th birthday on Friday and I left it until the last minute like I always do and it ended up taking an hour and a half and I had another small breakdown, swearing at the computer.

My sister is starting to think she's all superior or something at the moment because she's working at the same place as me and she's sitting with the 'popular people' or something. She's being really horrible about the guy I like talking too because the other people don't like him for some reason. He likes to talk about Skyrim and Red Dwarf and I kinda got him addicted to Sherlock. It's like as soon as I make a friend she instantly hate them and tries to get me to do the same.

I'm also sick of the way she talks about BMTH. For a start she hasn't listened to them properly and she says she hates them. Every time I mention them she makes some nasty remark, and I never ever do this about stuff she likes. And when I told her that I didn't really like Asking Alexandria you would have thought that I said that she looks like a man or something. She went on and on saying that I hadn't given them a chance LIKE HER WITH BRING ME AND WHEN I MENTIONED THIS AND THE FACT THAT I HAVE LISTENED TO QUIET A FEW OF THEIR SONGS SHE WENT SILENT BECAUSE SHE KNEW SHE WAS WRONG.

AND MY HAIL TO THE KING HASN'T SHOWN UP YET. I PRE ORDERED IT AGES AGO BUT I WAS IMPORTING IT SO I DIDN'T EXPECT TO GET IT ON THE DAY IT CAME OUT BUT IT'S BEEN AGES I WANT MY CD.

I'm going to stop now because I'm just getting more irritated.
September 11th, 2013 at 09:43pm