It's writing time.

So I have good news to all who read this.

1. I got my keyboard, stylus pen, and a cute little hand thing to hold my tablet up while I type and shit which, and downloaded this hopefully amazing app that's a lot like word, means one thins guys. I CAN FUCKING WRITE AGAIN! LIKE DO YOU KNOW HOW EXCITING THAT IS! IT'S FUCKING AWESOME!

2. So pretty much since I can write again that brings us to point 2. Thalia and Andrew will be active again! I have missed writing for them these last like 3 or so weeks. It also means I can get on with Jay and Riley, and I'll be able to write some Stydia too. Like guys my stories are going to be active, and I can type up replies to roleplays quicker, and I can just do stuff again! It's so exciting.

3. If you've happened to read any of my stories, you've reccommened them, commented on them, subscribed to them, then I just want to thank you so much. It just means a lot to me that people enjoy what I've wrote, especially with Fly Away With Me considering it's an original piece and I've never stepped out of my comfort zone of fanfiction really until I started it. Sure I wrote the one shot it's based but I just feel really blessed that people read it and like it. And so I really hope you all enjoy what's to come.
And that's pretty much it guys. I can write again and I'm so happy about that I could just jump up and down and eat cake and stuff. Like it's awesome. So yea updates will be happening slowly as my hours are picking up at work, but they will be happening again ::arms:
September 12th, 2013 at 03:52am