Hey look! A Comment Swap! :)

Hey guys!

I am relatively new to Mibba. You can even refer to me as a beginner, taking her first steps across this broad Mibba world. Anyway, I’ve found this tutorial page that referred to ‘Great Comment Swaps’ that were common before the modification of the Mibba website. I’m not familiar with this concept, but it sounded cool. Thus, I’m trying it as well.

If you are looking for someone to read your story, I would love to read it. As a favor, I do request that you read check out one of my stories as well. I would prefer to receive suggestions/comments especially for Love, Lies, Laughter and a Happily Ever After!

Crieteria:
I only want to read Original Fiction/True Story. I’m not that into fan-fiction. That’s one of the reasons why I’m trying this, for most of the stories that I find through the general Comment Swap are fan-fiction!
I prefer Romance and Horror, but I pretty much read any genre.
I’m an honest critic. Thus, if I point out something that doesn’t make sense, please don’t be disturbed. Saying that, if you are the kind of person that cannot accept constructive criticism, please don’t ask me to read your works!

That’s it guys! Hoping to hear from you soon! :)
September 12th, 2013 at 09:04am