Oh Georgia Please Be Still Tonight

So i guess were off to georgia soon enough. Mom cant afford to pay 17,000 dollars just o be kicked out anyways. So she decided that moving closer to family would be financially beneficial. Beneficial my ass.
If I leave, Im leaving my best friends. My girlfriend and everyone ive learned to trust and love. I dont think i can go so long without them, theyre like my non-blood family. How the hell am I supposed to get along without them.

My sisters dad died Friday. We had to bury him on Monday. I had a mental breakdown and I dont know how i feel about it tbh.. I may have hated the choices the family made, and the fact that my sisters dad chose drugs over her.. but he got clean and started coming back into her life. And now theres no chance for her to get to know him as the sober dad he could have been.

My stupid fucking school was concerned about me and thought i had killed myself so they came with the police to my house. I dont think i like that very much; even if something did happen to me, it would be any of their business. at all. If we wanted them to know what was going on, wouldnt we have called them in the first place? No shit.

Taylor is coming over this weekend, but the only sad part about this is that it could be the last time that I get to see her. I dont want to leave her here.
The thing is, I want to get the fuck out of here, but I dont want to leave my friends or people i love here. I have people i have learned to trust. I just dont like this area. I need to get out of here and go somewhere i can be with everyone i am comforable with.

Please take me home.
September 12th, 2013 at 05:01pm