Hurt.

I know you don't intend to hurt me, but you are very good at it. You've tried to leave me quite a few times now, and every time it just hurts more and more. It's unfathomable to me that you'd even consider leaving - but it's also like a wake-up call. I realize my mistakes and what I should have done in situations rather than what I've actually done, but to be honest I'm not that bad of a girlfriend to you. You're the ONLY, and I mean ONLY boy I have completely given my ALL to. I'm nothing but honest, loyal, and hopelessly in love with you - you know that every other boyfriend I've had has been lied to, cheated on (with YOU), and my feelings weren't true. I've broken down all of my walls for you, I'm stripped naked and bare for you to see all of me that there is, but it's not enough. I just want to be enough for you. I want cute blog posts about me, like you used to make about all your ex's, I want you to trust me and believe me over anyone, like you're supposed to. I want us to be best friends again too, but that doesn't mean we can't be together at the same time. I love you and I'm sorry for my mistakes, but I promise you I will never let you down.
September 12th, 2013 at 05:59pm