Updating, Songs and Banana Cake

If any of you reading this are readers of Let Me Be the One, I am sooooooo sorry!! I like never update and I apologize! I know what I want to put in the next chapter and I already have it half written down but I'm just kind of disappointed with my recent chapters.

Well, not really disappointed but it doesn't really relate to the plot. They're just some funny one-shots to take up time in the looooong nine months I have to write for. Honestly, if anyone has any time taking up ideas, tell me!

Also, lately, I have been listening to a strange combination of songs. Lots of My Chrmical Romance, a bit of AFI (the type you'd expect me to listen to) but then also songs from Treasure Planet and a bit of the Goo Goo Dolls. Like these are the ONLY songs I will listen to! A bit of Red Jumpsuit Apparatus mixed in there and a touch of The Used. Like, I'm listening to movie soundtracks which I used to hate.

So that last paragraph I know has probably bored you to death but I have something even better to talk about! BANANA MUG CAKE!!!

The last blog I posted was about the Skinny Girl Diet (which I did for like a day) and I mentioned I wanted to lose weight. Anyway, on a YouTube video, I found a recipe for a low calorie, healthy snack that is actually delicious and filling!!

It is like cake, banana flavor, in a mug. Unless you despise bananas, I can almost guarantee that you will love this!

Here is the recipe for you to try out yourself:

Half a Banana (though I use an entire one)
Cinnamon
1/2 cup oats
Spoon of honey
1 egg

Mush the banana in the mug until there are no big chunks and add the egg. I actually like to add some cinnamon to the banana (but the real recipe is to just sprinkle some on top) because I read that spicy foods can help raise metabolism. A bit more cinnamon want do much but it isn't going to hurt.

Mix the egg and banana around until you get a nice consistency and then add the oats. Like before, mix it up and then add the honey and pop it in the microwave for 90 seconds!

Nice it is done, sprinkle some more cinnamon on and enjoy! Let it cool down for a it though because it is pretty hot.

It is so delicious and I recommend making it right now! It's healthy and yummy and smells amazing!

So that's the end of my somewhat long blog. Review your thoughts and how the cake turned out!
September 13th, 2013 at 02:07am