I Just Want to Smack Someone

I don't normally ask people for rides much anymore because I feel like it's bothersome. I don't drive, I don't trust myself to be the controller of a something like a car.

Today, my mom wanted me (before some recent events) to come up to her work and do some shopping. Which is a normal thing, I can usually get a ride from 3 or 4 people. Well, one person will be working at that time, another works as a janitor at a school and usually gets a quick power nap before hand, another has a broken down vehicle, and the other has kids who get off around the time I suggested.

I know the last one would be more likely to give me one because she has a 17 yr old and a 15 yr old who can watch for the younger kids, and usually wouldn't mind taking 15-20 minutes to pick me up and drive me to my mother's work.

I sent her a message on Facebook, right? She was on when I sent it. About a minute later, she logs off, then almost immediately logs back on. She was on for another 10-15 minutes and didn't even bother to look at the message. She logs back off, and that's that.

I let my mom know that she didn't answer, and my mom let me know that my uncle and aunt (the broken down vehicle) had her van, so I wasn't gonna be needed anymore.

So I had to send my sister a message saying never mind, which I am sure she's going to think I'm pissed at her. Then again, maybe not. We'll find out soon enough, I suppose.

Well, I am off, going to try and catch up on as much Bones as I can.

Laters!
September 13th, 2013 at 05:13pm