First Time... Again

These sites always give me a blog, and I never manage to keep up with them. Well, that's all I have to say about that.

My friend Sara suggested this site to me, and I'm so glad she did. I like to think Sara is my biggest fan, and my only fan. She has been such an inspiration to me over this past year and I'll never be able to thank her enough for that. Sara, if you're reading this I want you to know that I would have stopped writing hadn't it been for you. I've never fully believed in my writing, or myself, and I probably never will. But I will always have some belief as long as you are around to believe in me. So again, thank you so much for always being here for me. I have faith in you, and I know that you will do anything you set out to achieve. Love you girl, message me any time.

Thank you for taking your time to read this, no promises I can keep this up daily, but I hope they at least get more interesting. I'd also like to thank anyone who's taken the time to read, rec, and comment on my poems, it means the world to me, and if you haven't already you should check them out.

That's all for now, keep your phones charged and your computers connected to the Wifi.

-Z
September 15th, 2013 at 04:37am