The Possibility of a New Billie Fic

So I was just sitting in the recliner, sort-of watching Fright Night on the TV while at the same time scrolling through Tumblr and fighting a dog off from my yogurt tube...you know, a typical Saturday night in my world. Suddenly, a saw a gifset of drunk Billie at a Foxboro Hot Tubs show, and it gave me a concept for a story just like that. It's probably a concept that's been done about a million times before, but...I like it and I think I want to do it. It'll be a dirty one. Probably dirtier than Green-Eyed Monster was, because that one wasn't that dirty. Definitely dirty than Wild One and not quite as complex. Or at least I think so. I don't know for sure, honestly. I'm just kind of drafting the first chapter right now to see where I could possibly take it. But I don't know. I kind of like my idea. At the same time, I'm already posting five stories right now and I just started back at universty which means term paper after online assignment after response paper. So...I don't know. I really love writing Billie fics and making him a little different every time. I don't know why. Anyway, we'll see how it goes. If I get it going and come up with something great, I'll let you guys know. :)
September 15th, 2013 at 06:59am