Either someone is drugging me or I'm getting sick: a dream blog.

I just had the weirdest fucking dream I think I have ever had, and I have had some weirdass dreams in my time.

Like, okay, the beginning, I was out on the porch and then i went inside to get my mom because Merlin was fighting someone and he was so going to lose and i was flipping out and then i went to the kitchen and came back and whoaaaaa, dead Colin Morgan hanging on a spike right in front of the front door. And then I freaked out even more, like, yelling about how I did not ever need to see dead Colin Morgan again, which is kind of obvious but apparently my mom was just not getting it, I don't know.

And then there was some sort of jump and i was standing in this huge field with huge things and i had to keep them from coming after me by choosing the right weapon, and i was with someone, and then holy shit this huuuuuuge fucking lizard is making these horrible sounds at me so I put the person I'm with in front of me, and then the lizard went away, and then it was just two dogs left and i got so mad and started yelling at the one dog and it decided to build a nest (??????) and protect me from the things, except all that was left was a wimpy dog.

Yeah. Then I woke up, and i had that lingering paranoia thing, which is why I'm still awake about an hour later. But no i wasn't even watching Merlin yesterday, that's what's ridiculous.
September 15th, 2013 at 09:16am