I'm starting to try and be more body positive and what improvments I've made so far (this is just me basically bragging about my self improvement)

Yeah so it says it all in the title. I tried this before and it went a lot better than expected so I'm going to try the next step up.

The first time round I went from 'normal' jeans to black skinnies, then I brought red one's, and ripped up and pair of blacks and wore purple tights underneath, and then my red one's ripped so I brought a purple pair. Then I cut down an old pair of jeans into shorts, only about knee length and started to wear those more with tights, and if it was hot with bare legs, which is really hard for me because I'm super self conscious.

NOW I've brought some really, really short shorts and I'm planning on wearing leggings underneath. I brought some super cool leggings, I've got a comic book print one with like pow and zap and stuff on it, a batman pair and one with space on it. I'm really excited about wearing them when they turn up.

I used to hate people staring at me so I wore really plain stuff, then I went really goth and wore all black (which I still do a lot) now I just wear whatever I want because it's my body and I want to decide what to wear.

And I want to show people that I am different because, well, I am. I like being weird.

I've been feeling more and more confident with every tattoo I've got as well, which is what I knew it would do. I actually want to wear t-shirts and have my arms exposed so people will look at them and maybe even ask me about them. I don't know it just makes me happy.

I also don't go bright red when people talk to me anymore! And I can initiate conversations with people. I'm so proud of myself. It started around Christmas when I was buying my Pikachu DS and I said to the guy working on the till that I liked his tattoos AND NOW I CAN TALK TO PEOPLE WITHOUT DYING FROM EMBARRASSMENT. I rather they start conversations with me so I know I'm not bugging them or anything but I'm a lot better.

I also plan on starting to wear guy's boxers, because to be frank I hate women's pants; they're uncomfy and the only way you can get them is lacy lingerie or just plain ugly. I need to tell my parents, which is really weird because I didn't get this worked up about telling them I was asexual, because otherwise my step dad might steal them if I get decent pants. He steals my black socks as it is.
September 15th, 2013 at 09:25pm