The Who Gives A **** Blog About Matt's Hair. (A7X)

I think the title is fairly self explanatory, but I will just dive right in....What the f*ck is the big deal about this man's hair? Is it just me or is it a rather embarrassing fact that some people are more effected by Avenged Sevenfold's hair style choices( Matt's specifically,but Brian's has been getting hated on too) rather than say, oh I dunno, their MUSIC?

I just feel like ranting because I love these guys and respect them soo much musically. In my opinion they have just released their best album to date and I feel like its being eclipsed by the way they look. Grrr.

I'm just angry, and im not trying to sound like a raging B*tch, damn it. Who cares if Matt's rocking some bad ass, greasy as f*ck mullet type Mohawk, or that Syn's hair isn't channelling Sonic The Hedgehog's anymore? ITS ABOUT THE MUSIC!!!! and need I remind people that these MEN are METAL, not a damn Boy Band. Forgive me for my anger, but come on..Am I alone here?

I dunno about you, but I feel better. Also I just want to say that I'm sure Matt is laughing his ass off about the uproar his hairstyles have caused. I honestly think he cut his hair like this to piss people off and make a point.

And last thing, totally unrelated to this, but has anyone else watched Monsters University and loved it that much more because one of the main characters names is James Sullivan?
September 17th, 2013 at 08:12am