Shopping Aéropostale & other things + one of my all time favorite GIFs!

Last night, I was up until two in the morning working on my writing. Before that, I was making a wishlist on Aéropostale's website. I "wished" for seven shirts and two hoodies, which I hope to recieve either before or on Christmas day.

Also! My mom got a call back from the woman in charge of setting the dates for the GED pre-testing. Next Wednesday at six I'm going in to take the pre-test. I'm a nervous wreck, even now. Like, what if I fail? Then I will never get my GED and I will have to live the rest of my life living at home. No job. No money. Ugh!

On my way home from my dad's Sunday night, I saw a really cute guy - AND HE WAVED AT ME! We were stopped in the middle of the road waiting for these people to clear out so we could go by, and the guy smiled and waved. My heart stopped. I literally thought about that all night. At least I didn't look a hot mess, like I usually do. I was in a colorful dress with a striped GAP sweater, makeup done, hair curled. I looked pretty damn fly!

Lastly, I have some pretty weird dreams. All of last week, I dreamt of me having a baby. It wasn't the same dream every night, but each night I was either giving birth or holding a newborn. It freaked me out. Then last night, I dreamt of my mom arguing with me in the middle of Walmart. Not the kind of arguing that is us trying to keep our business quiet. It was loud as hell, and then she drove me to some old, beat up house in the middle of nowhere. There was this cute guy, and my baby sister Nyrie and like, four other girls. My mom was trying to "teach me a lesson", when in the end, the guy kept me as his girlfriend. I was like, "Yeah mom, this is punishment!" I'm telling you, I have weird dreams.

As for the GIF...

Image

I crack up every time!

Anyhoo, I'm going to go write now. Love ya!
September 17th, 2013 at 05:57pm