Long Wait and No Interest

Sorry it's been almost two years since I have posted any kind of story and actually kept it up. or those who haven't read my last blog that was posted a year ago, I had lost quite a few family members and I'm now finally able to move on from the ones that I haven't been able to mourn over. But even though I've moved on, it seems like my depression has come back making me lose interest in everything. I have taken notes for dozens of story ideas, I can't find the desire to write any of them.

There are still some more personal problems that I need help with, but only my mom is willing to help me and there's not much she can do. No one else in my family believes and my dad's not really helping me by yelling and screaming at me for every little thing or taking out his anger on me. It also doesn't help when I'm home all the time and can't seem to find a job. I have applied to hundreds of places and even though I'm getting call backs for interviews, no one is hiring me.

I'm plan on going back to the doctors soon to get back on some anti-depressants. I'm also hoping and praying that I would get a job soon to get me not only out of the house, but to make some friends to hang out with.

Hopefully I'll get the interest and desire to write again, and start posting more stories. Thanks for being patient and understanding.

Meagan (Brunette Vengeance)
September 18th, 2013 at 03:41am