"What Stresses You Out?"/Feeling Like Writing Again/Snapchat/I Really Want To Make Friends

This blog is going to be stuffed full of things.

Stuff.

Stuff and things.

Anyway, so Tuesdays I have speech class, and it's one of the only two classes that I actually have to sit in a lecture for. One of our homework assignments for this week is to observe ourselves and find out what stresses us. I already know the answer for myself.

EVERYTHING.

I kid you not, I get stressed over the littlest things. I'm a very tense person, and it more than likely has something to do with my anxiety problems. But yeah, the simplest things cause me to go haywire. It's insane.

So, now that you all know what stresses me out, what about you? What stresses all you Mibbians out?

On another note, I feel like I may be able to write again. Things have been stressful and tough, and I think if I'm able and ready to, writing may help me ease some of this tension. It's going to be rough for a little bit though, since I haven't even glanced at my story in like, a month. Oh, well, I'll get over it.

I also have a Snapchat now, guys! I'm moving on up in the world! Anyway, yeah, I like to send funny selfies to my friends, along with pictures of my cat, at 3 AM, so if you wanna join the party, my Snapchat name thingamajig is hadwey. I'm actually really wanting to make friends, I think I'm going to start off by PM-ing everyone on my friend's list...tomorrow.

I'm too lazy to do it right now.

Okay, I think that's all for now. I'm going to end with some questions for you guys, though!

1. What stresses you out?
2. Do you have a Snapchat? If so, LETS SHARE PICTURES.
3. WHERE THE HELL DO YOU ALL GET YOUR SILLY GIFS.
September 18th, 2013 at 09:14am