random siht i wanna do

HAHAHAHAHAHA u can't delete this journal because I switched 2 of the letterz n the bad word HAHEOIAEJRHAHAHAHAA GOT U. SUCKERS. FUCKTHE POLICE. STIK IT TO THE MAN - or as some would say "chickz can do bad stuff 2 sometimz u sexist bitch'

Anyway, here's a random list of shit that I want to do/am doing in the near future. You don't understand how bored someone has to be to actually do this, but that is actually how bored I am so try really hard.

- I am getting my car within like 2 weeks. My grandma's been using it for the past year and she's finally going to give it to me soon because she's getting her own car. I'm so excited even though I only have my permit.

- I AM GETTING MY LICENSE. I'm done with the classroom driver's ed so now I have to take the behind the wheel classes. I don't know how many I have to do but hopefully its not many because the idea of spending like 75 hours driving around with some old redneck that likes talking about porn and high school cheerleaders telling me what to do and like 5 teenagers sitting in the backseat doesn't sound very fun. But then I have my license and I will be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

- Get my hair back to it's natural color. Mainly because its falling out and I just want to let it be healthy and shit, but also because it won't hold color at all. Every time I go in the sun I get all these copper highlights and my hair has been growing super fast lately so I just have like 20 inches of roots all the times and coppery/browny black hair which iS GROSS. Also its just annoying as fuck worrying about the color fading and all that and plus I like my natural hair color n____n Hopefully it won't be that big of a deal to get it back to brown.

- Get a job??? But how does one do this?? I don't even know. I need money for gas and makeup and records, though, soooo

- Get my GED. Okay, so I know that if I took the GED test right now I'd pass it, but I still need to study a little more so I'll actually get good scores. Because I forgot how to do basic math.

- I want a bike pretty badly because its so nice out here and there's a trail/nature park thing like 2 seconds from my house where this cute funny boy works and I can go out there and ride me bike. It's weird, though, because I basically live in the country but if you take a left from where my house is, it's the ghetto, and if you take a right its like this really rich area with woodland areas?? It's pretty strange.

Those are all the things that I know for a fact that I can do that I can think of off the top of my head. You know, besides like marrying Ezra Miller or recording an album or something.

Anyway, look at these ferrets that got married:

Image

LOVESTRUCK ferrets have tied the knot in a romantic ceremony watched around the world.

Okay I just laughed for a really long time about this because its the fucking dumbest thing I've ever heard of in my life. Read this article about it: http://www.thejournal.co.uk/culture/find-things-to-do/ferrets-wedding-beamish-museum-shown-4399906

bye

EDIT: never mind i'm pretty sure this is going to get deleted anyway because there is a word in the title that could be considered a naughty word which is BAD BABDBADBABDBD. so enjoy this BEAUTIFUL MASTERPIECE of a blog while it lasts. pece and love brothers. fathers. daughters. mothers. preachers. teachers. doctors. models. porn stars. strippers. prostitutes. crackwhores.
September 19th, 2013 at 07:00am