Inspiration

Most people talk about their fans or objects or something that happened recently when they say they were inspired.

I'm not like those people.

When I say I was inspired I say it because of my haters.
Every time they insult me, every time they tear me down or say I am a waste of space, every time they toss me aside it inspires me to write.

Sure I can thank my fans for being there, for commenting on my poems, for liking what I do because when I am upset it is those comments that cheer me up and make me smile but I don't feel inspired when I talk to them. I feel like I got my message across, that by writing what I did I have helped, that someone can relate and know they are not alone that there is help out there.

I think that contributes to my inspiration in a way, it makes me feel like what I am doing is worthwhile. If one person feels better because of me or doesn't feel like they are facing the world alone then that's all i can hope for.

But to my haters, to anyone who ever insulted me, to anyone who never believed I'd go anywhere with my life then thank you because you are the ones that made me try, that pushed me to work harder, that inspired me to become a better person and in turn a better writer.

If it wasn't for my haters and the troubles I have faced I would not be the person I am today.
September 19th, 2013 at 08:54pm