Freaking Out. Oh No. Nope.

So I'm at work right now. I have a 9 hour shift where I am able to be on the computer and watch movies, and etc. Enjoying myself you think.....not anymore. Let me tell you a little something. I have this huge thing when it comes down to bugs. I tend to start freaking out a lot when a bug comes in my path.

This is that happened. I'm sitting here in the chair right just watching out which is what I'm suppose to be doing. And I see some movement out the corner of my eye. Now I thought maybe it was a piece of hair or something or just my imagination because that tends to happen. I let it slid anyway. I'm looking out the window and I continue to see movement. I look down at the floor and guess what I see. A big a** bug crawling on the floor. It was like a cricket or something but its huge. So seeing I'm in the building alone. There's no on here to kill it and normally when I kill bugs I drown them with lysol spray or my dad kills them for me.

My dad isn't here and I don't have lysol so the only options I have is to let it go and just keep I eye on it ....even though I don't know where it is. I saw it crawl to the corner but its hidden by a little sculpture. But anyway, my options are let it be or just kill it (step on it ewwww) when it comes my way.

I hate bugs and I know some people will say "just leave it alone it won't bother you." No you don't understand I have like this phobia of bugs. I freak out when I see one and when I can't see it I get paranoid about it. Either I get it to go outside or just kill it and seeing I don't have a cup to put it in I can't take it outside. So the only option is to kill it.

On a better note, there's this fan thing under the desk I' sitting stand I don't know if its a heater thing or not. I'm cold and I want to turn it on to keep me warm because I spilled soda on my jacket and its damp which is making me cold. I think I'm going to turn it on.
September 22nd, 2013 at 02:22pm