this is ridiculous + full/huge rec blog (users + stories)

Honestly, I was thinking about my point of being on Mibba nowadays ('cause I'm up and have nothing else to do) and I realize I don't even read anymore. I am tired of looking for stories to read because I have a nice list of nine that I am waiting patiently to be updated. I mean, I'm all for reading if someone recs me amazing writing but I feel like I'm not doing much reading because the range for my subscribed stories updating is from six days to a month+. What am I doing on here now? Just changing themes and really, nothing.
So I feel like I ought to get all my favorites in one place again, so I'll be reccing below, as the title says.

Users


little bird; or Nicole

There is not a rec blog my sis will not be in, at least not by me. She inspires me so much and is one of the sweetest girls ever. I'm extremely unsure how she writes all the wonderful horror she does with such an amazing and kind personality as hers, but she does. Nicole is to be honest, my first friend coming back onto Mibba. I mean, she's been here since I restarted my whole account and everything and if you don't know her, talk to her. She's too nice and I can't find the words to describe her awesome.
A story I love by her: The Twins

Little Dove or Brittany

akdlajd;adjada I don't even know where to start. Inspiring, maybe. I think that's one of the words I can use to describe Brittany, inspiring and caring and funny and gorgeous and she's got such a big heart. We talk (or did talk) so much and there was not one time I did not enjoy talking to her. Seriously, she is like a ball of amazing (amazball) and I am so glad we're friends because without her, I would not have grown as a writer. She inspired me (and still does) to write so many of my stories and pushes me to do so, so the first story I really do finish will be dedicated to her, fully and I promise to never take it down.
A story I love by her: Wastelands

sobre mi cadaver or Lee

This busy bee inspires me too much too. Possibly the second person I met coming back to Mibba, I ended up talking to Lee tentatively (because she's amazing and her posts were intimidating me) but I had needed a Spanish speaker to help me with a story I was writing and there she was. We soon got to talking but she has really inspired me and pushed me to continue with my stories also, especially the one I asked for help on. It's something I feel very strongly about and have put off writing because of the emotion but she inspires me, nonetheless and now i'm in the process of rewriting. Anyhow, I swear Lee is so much fun. If you ever really need someone to vent to or chat about really random things or just get an opinion, she's really the person you should look to.
A story I love by her: Bread-and-Butterflies

laredo. or Danielle

Or my boo, I mean seriously. She and I have been shipped together in the Mibba-ship thread so often we've become a OTP despite the fact that she is sadly straight (and I'm a creep). I'm not sure how I found her (or she found me), she said it was in the forums and I wouldn't be surprised. I stopped posting in the forums as a regular and now nobody really knows me but despite my theme changes and all that, she always picks me out.
I think that although we don't talk too much nowadays, she'd still have to be one of my favorite people. She's an amazing writer, no doubt but she's also extremely amazing. I don't know how else to explain but the fact that she makes me laugh just about every time we talk, what else can I say?
A story I love by her: Bitter

kitsch or Rianne

Okay so we don't talk a lot but I still feel the need to rec her. Why? Because she is awesome. Why else? Because she's considered a forum regular and because we talk more in the forums than we do in comments. I know she's actually more awesome than I make her out to be, because look at her face, her beautiful beautiful face and when you see her around the forums she's just so nice and happy and that smiley face in her avatar seriously makes me happy. It's like the SUN, who doesn't like the sun?
A story I love by her: Heartbreaker

lungsmoke or El

We stopped talking (see the trend) but I love this girl. When we did talk often, it was extremely striking and random and amazing. I'm pretty sure we rambled on and on and on on days on end and she didn't even care. Her themes are fantastic, I'm not gonna lie. I honestly saw them and felt like mine were ridiculously lame and stupid and full of poop and you know, but I adore everything she does. Her layouts are gorgeous, her themes are gorgeous not to mention her, herself I'm awed to have met her.
A story I love by her: Adagio
Stories

There won't be many since I haven't read much lately.

Ongoing

Cold by Arwen;
Women Can Too by bones mccoy
Candace Cane's Guide to Being Sad by it's monroe.
Void by DeadWeather
Washout by DeadWeather
Father and Daughter by little bird;
Lost Boy by little bird;
My Sadist King by little bird;
Yours Eternally by little bird;
Slut by psychotic secrets;
Lifeline by sobre mi cadaver

Completed
Gaunt by chai latte
White by DeadWeather
Wildfires by kitsch
Reading into It by Mrs. Whirly

One-shot

Frailty by addesin
How to Cure Pain by ichor
Unnamed Men by Kinki Jinki
Drown by loverboy.
Purge by loverboy.
Don't Wake me Up by mosh pit
One Bad Day by sobre mi cadaver
Cough by st. tropez
The Inner Workings of the Human Mind by st. tropez
Sometimes I Wish You Did. by vices
So those are just a ton of stories I like and feel should be recced or you know.

Thanks for the look/read/whatever.

- Tchao.
September 22nd, 2013 at 02:47pm