Starting off today right, I suppose/I'm re-decorating my bedroom!!!

So yesterday I kind of slacked on my new diet because my boyfriend and I went to the cemetery to clean off my mom's grave and put new flowers down. So we spent a good portion of the day out there, and I ended up eating McDonald's, which I regretted later because it ALWAYS makes me sick. Anyway, I think I'm going to reserve Mondays and Tuesdays as my 'rest' days because I have class and I usually end up doing a crap-ton of last minute homework beforehand.

So yeah. If I can find some time today between the homework and chores around the house, I'm going to try some workouts. Mostly workouts to tone my inner thighs and make my butt look nice.

OH! Let me tell you guys about my breakfast! So I had Cocoa Puffs. I know, not exactly healthy, but it was either that or eat Rice Krispies, and if I eat that, I have to put like, a pound of sugar in it, so I opted for Cocoa Puffs. I followed the serving suggestion and everything! I followed the serving suggestion on the milk jug, too. I don't know if there are different ratios or whatever when you add milk to cereal, but I'm going to follow their separate serving suggestions. Boom.

I think tonight we're going to have spaghetti, which is like, one of my favorite foods, so it's going to be really hard not stuffing my face. Also, I don't really know the portion sizes for that stuff, so I guess I'm going to have to eyeball it. Unless I measure everything out.

On another note, I'm going to be re-painting my room!

Wait, let me rephrase that; I'm going to finish painting my room.

When I was in my sophomore year of high school (I'm in my sophomore year of college, now), my mom and dad let me paint my room for my birthday. I had originally wanted two walls to be purple with yellow trim, then the other two walls would be yellow with purple trim. Well, the room was only half-finished. No one wanted to help me paint my room (My room's pretty big...), and my parents never got me boxes to pack my stuff in, so I was stuck painting with my furniture all piled in the middle of my room.

Anyway, so half the room was painted, if that. I kept meaning to finish it, but it was just so much work having to move furniture and find places to store my stuffed animals (Don't judge.). So about a month or two ago my dad started on the remodeling of my en-suite bathroom, and he asked if I still wanted to paint my room the same colors. I had already planned on asking if I could do a different color scheme, so I was like, "Phew, saves me the trouble of sucking up before asking." So I asked if I could do the walls the purple color that we already started with, and paint my trim black. He said yes, but my mom was like, "NOPE."

Well, I asked my dad yesterday, and he said I can do the black trim.

BOOYAH.

Honestly, though, I think he's doing it to help cheer me up.

So when we have the money, he's going to buy me some more paint when he goes to pick stuff up for the bathroom, and then I will be painting my room! Yay!

My boyfriend's mom is giving us a bunch of shelves, too, because they're moving their shop (His family owns a HVAC company) to their house, so they have to get rid of them. And they're white, too, so I already have a color scheme for my room!

I'M SO EXCITED!

BYE.
September 23rd, 2013 at 01:05pm