May be, a new contest?

I've been stumbling upon many Mibba contests recently.
I just think that it is a cool thing to do.
I have some quirky ideas.
In real life, I am obsessed with fairy tales, fantasy, and happily ever afters. It could be considered quite ironic that I am in fact, a realist, and often, a pessimist as well.

Anyway, I'm thinking about putting forth my own contest sometime in the future!
I know there was a modern fairy tale contest already. There was also one in Mibba's past that dealt with the Grimm side of fairy tales i.e. the horror aspect. I don't mind either. I just want people to take a fairy tale/mythological work, and then, turn it into something completely different.
Just type out whatever your minds can imagine!

It doesn't even have to be a fairy tale! Like I said, it could be part of Greek mythology for all I know.
All I would probably ask of you is to just briefly explain to me what the real story is. Then, take one aspect of it, and reinvent it!

So, what do you guys think about the idea?
Is this a déjà vu of English class, or is it something viable?
Please do let me know, as I don't want to start something that wouldn't intrigue anyone!

Adios! :)
September 23rd, 2013 at 07:11pm