ALY IS BACK!!! (not really)

Well, I'm not saying I'll be as active as I was over the summer but I just wanted to stop in and see how everything was going. Since uni started I've been very active irl, more active than I was in high school. I mean, I live with all my friends so it's basically just hanging out with my friends 24/7 so mibba is kind of on the back burner right now. Just... everything is on the back burner actually. Right now my life revolves around going to class/doing homework and socializing.

But I just want to talk at some of you about the things that have been going on. If you read my blogs regularly, you'll remember me gushing about this guy I met who lives in my dorms that knows all the words to Disney songs and is just super sexy and adorable and just yummy. Yeah. That guy is my boyfriend now.

I'm not even joking.

I don't know how it happened either.

To be honest, he's the reason I haven't been on mibba that much lately. Before mibba was where I went to just be myself and be weird and it was just home for me. But since I met Justin I really haven't needed the internet for that. I just feel so comfortable around him I haven't really needed to rely on my laptop as much to express myself. I can just do it with him, and he does with me and it's fine and easy and I'm so relieved about that. Because I haven't dated in four years but when I jump back into the game (and I do mean that; it happened a little more quickly than I would have liked, to be honest), it's been so simple.

And yeah, we fuck like bunnies and that's nice, too. c:

I feel bad about ditching my mibba friends in a way but I just want to embrace this while I have a chance before reality kicks in and we realize that things aren't going to always be all perfect and simple and relaxed. Do yall blame me too much for that?

I want to get back into writing soon but I never really have the time to sit down and write lately. This is the first time I've touched my laptop for anything other than netflix for nearly three weeks I think.

But anyway, I just wanted to stop in and let yall know I'm not dead. I'm very much alive and feeling fantastic. I hope yall are, too. I love you all and hope yall are doing fantabulous as well. I want to talk to all my mibba buddies but I just feel awkward and didn't know what to say so I figured I'd just leave this here for anyone who has been wondering where I am. Like I said, I probably still won't be very active but I'll try to respond to anything that gets sent my way.
September 23rd, 2013 at 09:12pm