A resource for you all! + Breaking Bad

Ugh, it's been a while since I've been on Mibba. Shame on me, I know. I've got contests that should've been judged already but life somehow caught up to me so I haven't really had any time to be on here until now.

Anyway, I found a resource that I thought I'd share with you all! It's really for the people who, like me, like to plan every detail of a character and know absolutely everything about them - including the space in which they live.

Well, I was just browsing apps on my tablet today and came across this app called Homestyler. It's really neat! It lets you pick from a bunch of bare rooms (or you can use your own pics), and from there you can furnish it and change the wall paint and everything! It's really fun, actually. And for those of you who can't download apps, they have a website as well. The good part about using the website is that it seems it can go a little more in-depth. The website allows you to start from scratch and build your own rooms. I think you can even build a whole house on there, but I haven't done enough playing around on there to give you a definite answer. So for those of you who are interested in the website, here is a link. For those who are interested in downloading the (free) app, I only know for sure that it's in the google play store for android. But, I'm sure there's an app for iPhones as well.

Okay, so how many of you watch Breaking Bad? Cause I really need someone to freak out over the last few episodes with me. Or, actually, the who entire series. This freaking show is like my baby and I'm so sad that it'll be all over in just under a week.

Anyway, how did everyone's summer go? I hope everyone had a great time! It seemed like it was so short though, but I'm also happy that autumn's here because that means Halloween and cold weather - my favorite!
September 24th, 2013 at 03:15am