My Interview With ''Eomer;''

Hello everyone. ::mrgreen:

Before I get to the interview, I'll tell you: a) where you can recommend other authors for me to interview as well as what you'd like to know about them (your own personal questions), and b) where you can find all the links for the interviews. I will always put this reminder here at the start of every interview for all of you to know. So, here's the link.

Time for another interview with the wonderful Eomer;. She has a bunch of stories, from fan fictions to original fictions and all different types. She is a pretty good author so show her some love. ::cute:

She has many blog entries so I couldn't resist and did a little digging. Let's see what I found. ::cute:
I want to meet my Mibba friends.
100 Truths||I made a serious social outreach
Girl & Guy Crushes/Biases
What about virgin shaming?
Suicide [WSPD]

And with that, we reached question time. ::coffee:

01. Would you tell us your full name?

Kylee Mae.

02. How long have you been on mibba?

Since April 2010

03. Are you posting your writings on other writing sites?

I post some of my K-Pop fanfiction on Asianfanfics.com

04. Since when have you been writing?

For as long as I can remember I've been writing and jotting down little things. Since I was in grade school, I've always wanted to be a writer.

05. Could you tell us a brief summary of your stories.

I have so many stories, it'd be difficult to summarize them all. In general, most of my stories are fan fiction, especially K-Pop fics recently, but I have a few original fictions. They generally evolve around scifi, fantasy, and/or action.

06. What inspired you to write each story?

I get inspired by almost anything. I've had lyrics, music videos, movies, and even simple words give me an idea for a whole story.

07. Which characters did you like more from each story you created and why?

Jin Ae from Catch Me is probably one of my favorite characters that I've ever wrote about. She's cold, independent, and strong like someone I would like to be. She has a serious attitude and is very entertaining to write. Its always interesting narrating for her.

Jess Johnson from my Werewolf series is sort of my other half—my other half that I would like to be. She's very much insane, but has a strength that she manages to bring out at the most unexpected times. Jess has had about everything thrown at her that could happen, but she still remains loyal and continues to have a fighting spirit.

Jen Bourdon was a character that I created for a Rob Bourdon(drummer of Linkin Park) fan fiction. She survived two stories with me, Just Friends and its sequel With You, and truly helped me grow as a writer.

08. Do you do research before writing?

It depends on the story, really. If I'm trying to include an element that I have no personal experience with or its something new I'm experimenting with, I will do a lot of research until I have a general idea of what I'm writing about.

09. Is there an author on here whose work you like or is your inspiration?

aleumdaunn.'s work is something I find extremely inspirational. Her writing style is extremely smooth and descriptive and I love to read about anything she posts.

10. Do you like experimenting while writing? Writing about stuff you haven't experienced and genres you never thought you'd write about?

Sometimes. I've been experimenting with romance more than I used to, but I still haven't gotten myself into doing anything with the NC-17 rating. Yet.

11. What's the story you're most proud of?

I'm proud of what I've written of War of Immortals, but not so proud of my lack of updates. Catch Me has become my main focus and I'm happy with what I've been able to bring to it. Its been a lot of fun and very rarely have I had writer's block with it.

12. What is your biggest writing weakness?

Conclusions. I am terrible at final chapters and finishing a story. Its something I'm trying to improve.

13. Are you more of a writer or a reader?

I'm more of a writer. My lack of reading my subscriptions is slightly alarming....

14. Do you read all kinds of fiction?

I try to stick to what I write. Dramas, fantasy, action/adventure, and scifi. However, I'm open to anything if it catches my attention.

15. Do you prefer original fiction or fan fiction?

For reading: as long as it catches my attention and written well, I'm up for either. As for writing, it depends. There's some fan fictions that have been a lot of fun, but original fiction you can do almost anything with.

16. What's the genre you are most comfortable with?

Action/Adventure. It keeps me interested and on my toes. I often don't get bored with the story line like I do that are outside this genre.

17. Which genres and ratings do you prefer when you pick a story to read?

I usually read things between PG and R ratings. As far as a genre, I'll try about anything.

18. Do you write stories with all kinds of ratings?

My stories are usually rated between PG-13 and R.

19. How often do you update?

That depends on the story. I've updated Velocity four times in the past two weeks; that's a lot of updates on one story for me. There's some stories that are on hiatus and I haven't updated in a few months. My inconsistency with story updates is horrific.

20. Any words for your readers?

Thank you all for the support and patience with my inconsistent updates. I try very hard to please you all and I hope you continue to enjoy what I write!

21. Any authors you like and inspire you? (novels/graphic books)

James Patterson and J.K. Rowling are my main inspirations. Their style of writing is so easy to read and extremely fluid. Patterson's books are always diverse and thrilling. They both have wonderful works to look over and learn from.

^-^ Thanks again for thinking of me to interview! ^-^

And with that our interview come to the end. ::cute:

Thank you so much for your time Eomer;. It was fun interviewing you and learning things about you.

I hope all of you enjoyed this interview as much as I did.
Have fun reading her stories here.

~Marian.
September 24th, 2013 at 07:05pm