Confrontation Monday!+How My Diet Is Going+Bedroom Ideas

So yesterday I asked my dad about the woman in my mom's bed. He told me she was a "friend" and that I shouldn't worry about it, but I cut him off and said, "I am going to worry about it because you brought some woman into the house and let her sleep in MOM'S bed and hug all over MOM'S FAVORITE PILLOW."

After that he started apologizing and saying he should've locked the door and that it won't happen again. I basically bitched at him about going off and sleeping with another woman just three weeks after mom died, and he said, "What do you want me to do, Hadley, be alone for the rest of my life?"

I get that he needs companionship, especially since his wife of 27 years passed away. He gets lonely, I understand that, but he should have waited a few months. And he sure as hell shouldn't bring her to the house. Which I told him that. I told him I didn't want her at the house, that I didn't want her laying in my mom's bed, hugging my mom's favorite pillow. So he said okay, that he wouldn't bring her back again. And he better not, or I swear to God I will drag her out of the house by her hair.

I don't consider it my dad's bedroom, I still think of it as 'mom and dad's room'. I don't think of it as a pillow, I think of it as 'mom's pillow'. These objects still belong to my mom, whether she's here or not, and I'll be damned if I let some bitch rub her naked body all over my mom's stuff.

Ohh, I'm fuming, Mibba. I'm trying not to get angry with my dad, but it's hard. When I saw that woman laying in my mom's bed, my heart broke because I felt like I'd just witnessed my dad cheating on my mom. And when I think about it, it brings tears to my eyes.

Let's move on to other things.

I posted a blog a few days ago about wanting to lose weight. Well, I started it, and I've broken a few rules, which is to be expected in the first week. I'm doing better, though. I've decided I'm going to reserve Mondays and Tuesdays for my 'rest' days, since I have class on those days. Tomorrow morning I'm going to go jogging. I don't have a specific time limit, so I'm just going to go until I can't anymore. I need to add more fruit and vegetables into my diet, too. I might make green smoothies for breakfast since eating normal food in the morning makes me sick. Also, this weekend is going to be a busy one because I've got to pack up my room so I can paint it. So that'll give me a good workout.

Speaking of which, my boyfriend brought over a bookshelf for me along with mountable shelves! I'm going to use the bookshelf to store my shoes (I have over 10 pairs...), make-up, jewelry, and hair tools. That way I can get them out of my parent's bathroom. The shelves and bookshelf are white, by the way. On one of my walls I'm going to have a bunch of shelves to put pictures, books, school supplies, and other items on. That way I have more floor space in case I want to get new furniture such as an armchair or something. When I have the money, I'm going to buy myself some new curtains and string lights to put around my window, too. I'm so excited for this all!
September 25th, 2013 at 05:32am