Excuses, Excuses

Excuses are all I have for why I haven't posted anything. My little brother moved back in with his family so now there are eight people living in a two bedroom apartment. There is drama between my brother and my mother because my brother is a lazy ass who can't freaking seem to understand that family should come first and not his addiction.

Anyway, recently I went to Epicenter and it was fun. Jaxin Hall is a sweetheart and I could hear him talk for hours. My friend let me borrow the rest of the seasons she has of The Big Bang Theory.... so I've been watching that most of the time... actually all of the time. Except when my niece comes into my room and says "play" with that puppy look. I love her so much, but I am so not ready for children of my own. Nope.

Um, I have written for With Closed Eyes, but it seems I'm stuck at the really sexy part. [le sigh] What can I say? I'm just over the drama in my home. Work is going well, but I know I'll need to find something else for when the time comes and it slows down.

And with all of this I'm still coming up with amazing story ideas. More recently something related to UFC. You'll see. Also, I wan to try to update some old co-writes because I feel I should put something out there. Hopefully tomorrow after my class. I'm going to most likely fail my comparison essay because I missed class last Monday. OH WELL! I'll just have to kick ass for the rest of the semester.

I think the time is going to come when I'm not going to be here as much (even less than I am now). I'm just really lost right now (career wise). I don't want to work for minimum wage for the rest of my life. There was a time when becoming an RN was real. I want to do that and still write, bake and photograph.

Okay, I'll stop here before it gets too personal.

I hope you're all doing well and that if you're going to school that you're giving it your all.
September 25th, 2013 at 07:55am