OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that i've gotten your attention!!!

Wait!! Don't Go!!

Thanks....

So, i have no idea what's wrong with me lately....i barely talk to any of my friends on here and i feel really bad about that....You guys have always been so awesome and understanding and i feel like i'm taking advantage of you and just disappearing half the time...

So to the following people...please don't think i'm ignoring you..i'm just really busy and yeah.....
RachTheBat (We're doing a co-write and i barely talk to you lately...)
Zacky Vengeance; (God, I haven't spoken to in forever.....)
xMandiblesx (you're probably so fed up of me disappearing on you all time)
Mrs. Shadows (again....it's what every two weeks you hear from me?!)

I know i've left some people out and i be very sorry for that...

In addition to me being a suckish friend, i'm behind on all by stories and have completely lost everything to do with 25 and it kills me because i love that story but nothing comes to me anymore....
I keep using the excuse of working but i should make the time to write and i just don't even though the intention is there.

There's just way too much going on in my brain right now....

Again, accept my apologies and be patient with me....
I will return and when i do, everyone knows it'll be with a goddamn vengeance....

Oh, so i'm totally into Pierce the Veil and A Day To Remember these days.
Absolutely in LOVE with PTV's "King For A Day" ft. Kellin Quinn

Ok....
I'm off...

//Pree
September 26th, 2013 at 01:23am