My diet has already gone out the window/Starting fresh tomorrow

Yeah, my diet's not going so well. It doesn't help that I'm on my period. Jeez, when it's that time of the month, all I do is sleep and eat, even though I try not to.

So tomorrow I'm going to start fresh. My boyfriend brought over a gazelle that his mom doesn't use anymore, so I'm going to start using it in the mornings and maybe even at night before I go to bed. I'm going to take my weight tomorrow and record it and start everything over. I have a little app on my iPad that tracks my weight and all of that, and it counts my calories for me. I just need to start really kicking myself in the butt to do this.

I made general layout plan thingy of my room and how I want it to look when I rearrange it. Since I'm going to have shelves mounted on the wall, I'll have a whole lot more space to put knick-knacks and there'll be more room on the ground. Here's what I want it to look like when I'm done painting:
Image
The spot in front of my bed is where I plan on putting my new gazelle, and my monitor will actually be facing it, since my desk is actually laid out differently than in the image, so I'll be able to watch YouTube videos and movies while I exercise. It was the only L-shaped workstation the site had.

So, yeah, what do you guys think of my layout? My walls are going to be a dark purple, and my trim/outlets/light switches are all going to be black. My bookshelf (shoe shelf) and wall shelves are white, and my dresser is like a dark colored wood. I plan on getting a new dresser in the near future. Mines too big, anyway. I also plan on getting a new bed one day because mines creaky and awful and ugly. Yuck.

So yeah. What do you guys think?
September 26th, 2013 at 03:51am