My Interview With ''OkayChris05'' and ''queeniecharlie''

Hello everyone. ::mrgreen:

Starting with the first interview of the day with the lovely mibbian OkayChris05. My favorite story by her is the original NC-17 fic My Teacher's Husband and its sequel. Sadly, she's not into blogs so let's encourage her to start blogging by leaving comments on her profile, shall we? ::cute:

And with that, we reached question time. ::coffee:

01. Would you tell us your full name?

My name is Diara Denise Hicks and my pen name is Noel.

02. How long have you been on mibba?

I've been on Mibba since.... 5 years ago.

03. Are you posting your writings on other writing sites?

I post only on Mibba, because I feel so welcome and I get so much great feedback. I don't want to go anywhere.

04. Since when have you been writing?

I've been writing since I learned how to hold a pencil, so all my life.

05. Could you tell us a brief summary of your stories.

Romance, drama, tragedy, I have a bad habit of not wanting a happy ending in my stories I have no clue why.

06. What inspired you to write each story?

So much inspires me, I put a lot of my personal experiences in my writings. Music and reading inspires me. Almost anything could inspire me to write.

07. Which characters did you like more from each story you created and why?

In My Teacher's Husband I fell in love with Violet I wasn't even planning on writing a whole five sage story, but I loved writing her I kept going. In Bad Girls are No Good. My favorite character is Austin because she's based off of my best friend Shelly Throton.

08. Do you do research before writing?

I research certain things so I can get a context around what I'm writing, such as medical disease and historical events.

09. Is there an author on here whose work you like or is your inspiration?

I have so many favorite authors it's so hard to pick just one.

10. Do you like experimenting while writing? Writing about stuff you haven't experienced and genres you never thought you'd write about?

Yes! I love expanding my writing, my dream is to write screenplays I want to make a movie for every genre so I push a lot of boundaries with my writing. I like to change my style up to keep my gears going.

11. What's the story you're most proud of?

My Teacher's Husband is my personal favorite and Bad Girls are no Good as well.

12. What is your biggest writing weakness?

Working on my plot would be the hardest. Sometimes I would have the idea perfectly in my head and then I have to figure out exactly how it's going to work with the story. So I go back and rewrite it until I'm satisfied with my piece.

13. Are you more of a writer or a reader?

Very much of both!!

14. Do you read all kinds of fiction?

I have at least 76 stories in my sub. I have a never endless types of fiction.

15. Do you prefer original fiction or fan fiction?

I love both because I write both, I do have a small problem with slash of PTV and SWS I can't seem to read it because I don't want the image. Although I do love gay porn I just can't read it.

16. What's the genre you are most comfortable with?

Romance, I'm a tough girl on the outside, but on the inside I have such a big heart and I'm a hopeless romantic.

17. Which genres and ratings do you prefer when you pick a story to read?

The title always catches my eye, like most people I presume. I don't look at ratings, I give every story that seems good a chance.

18. Do you write stories with all kinds of ratings?

Yes, I love expanding my mind and writing by having many different types of rating, I seem to have a lot of NC-17 to rated R. They are more mature and I like to read those more.

19. How often do you update?

I update when I get the chance I should update more often, but I do try to keep a pattern.

20. Any words for your readers?

Thank you so much you keep my dream alive and I love your encouraging words it keeps a smile on my face and hope in my heart. I love you guys so much.

21. Any authors you like and inspire you? (novels/graphic books)

Emerson
Whitman
Poe
Stephen King
C.S. Lewis

^-^ Thanks for interviewing me! ^-^

I hope all of you enjoyed this interview as much as I did.
Have fun reading her stories here.

__________________________________________

Moving to the next one in line, we have in our company queeniecharlie. Julia writes both kinds of fiction but my favorite story of hers is a n original fic named, The Art of Seduction.

Starting with the questions:

01. Would you tell us your full name?

My name is Julia.

02. How long have you been on mibba?

Hmm, about three years!

03. Are you posting your writings on other writing sites?

I used to write on Quizilla, but now I only write on mibba.

04. Since when have you been writing?

I've been posting on sites for the last four years.

05. Could you tell us a brief summary of your stories?

"Sex Education" is about a girl in college who keeps getting harassed by her professor.

"The Art of Seduction" is about a girl who gets involved with her sister's boyfriend.

06. What inspired you to write each story?

I wanted to write something really out-there and different from what I've normally done. None of it really came from real-life experiences, I just wanted to write something fun and frisky.

07. Which characters did you like more from each story you created and why?

I really loved Elizabeth from "The Art of Seduction." She was terrible to her sister but ended up being one of the deepest characters I've created.

Jennifer from "Sex Education" was a pretty great character, too. She had funny lines and kept the story consistent.

08. Do you do research before writing?

Yes! I find myself googling such random things in the name of story research.

09. Is there an author on here whose work you like or is your inspiration?

messy perfectionist.'s story "Ploys of Seduction" It's one of the first stories I read when I first joined the site and it's literally perfect from beginning to end.

10. Do you like experimenting while writing? Writing about stuff you haven't experienced and genres you never thought you'd write about?

Everyone is guilty of writing only from knowledge. I try to broaden my views as much as possible but I know what works for me.

11. How often do you update?

I try to update every week, but that's only when I have inspiration/drive. At times, I've put out multiple updates a day.

12. What's the story you are most proud of?

Definitely Sex Education. It's the first story I've finished and I love the progress of the main character's mental health.

13. Any words for your readers?

Thank you so much! It's really great to get feedback from other writers.

14. Any authors you like and inspire you? (novels/graphic books)

The last book I read was "Nineteen Minutes" by Jodie Picoult. I recommend this book so hard. Picoult does a great job in developing characters to the point where I feel what they feel.

15. What is your biggest writing weakness?

My biggest weakness is my inability to write well done characters of color.

16. Are you more of a writer or a reader?

I'm more of a writer.

17. Do you read all kinds of fiction?

I'll read anything as long as it's unique, well written and catches my attention. Smut is always fun, too.

18. Do you prefer original fiction or fan fiction?

I prefer original fiction. The only kind of fanfics I read are All Time Low related.

19. What's the genre you are most comfortable with?

NC-17. I love writing things that make people cringe (in a good way.)

20. Which genres and ratings do you prefer when you pick a story to read?

NC-17 and R. Anything below that is kind of, well, boring.

21. Do you write stories with all kinds of ratings?

If it's a one-shot, then yeah, but mostly I stick to NC-17 and R.

Till next time,
~Marian.
September 26th, 2013 at 03:27pm