Story News + Costume + A7X!!

So first of all.....it makes me smile to see everyone posting Halloween Treat blogs! I think it's awesome that so many people are being more active on this site and are reaching out to others.

I know I'm way behind on my story updates but I have three Horror a7x One Shots that I will be writing before Halloween. I have all the titles picked out and everything but I'm keeping them confidential until I post them. The first one will feature Synyster Gates and will contain necrofelia. I know....sounds crazy but I assure you it will be worth the read.

The next will be my take on a classic Horror tale and it will feature M. Shadows and a lot of blood. The last one will be a werewolf One Shot featuring Zacky Vengeance. Oh and I forgot I need to write a special Zacky Vengeance One Shot for a friend involving vampires. So as you can see I have a lot to write lol. Who knows if I'll get it all done but I really want to push myself and write some intense and gruesome things.

Moving on to my costume for this year. I'll be doing a variation of this........

Image

Mine will be a little less revealing though but still along the same lines. I will be holding a knife instead but yeah....I'm excited! I love being a creepy nurse and can't wait to scare folks in the Haunted Asylum I work at. What are your costume ideas?

So doesn't this picture just make you smile? I love Brian's silly expressions and Matt looks so hot! Just look at those fabulous dimples. Now you guys I want you to know that I love and accept any hairstyle Matt wants to have....but I do admit I find him hotter with short hair. I've often wondered why but it's because I think it makes him look the most masculine. Not sure why but short clipped hair makes me like klfjkljfglkgjdjgjg especially on him.

Image

This is also weird but I like being able to see that neck vein of his flaring when he's shouting lyrics with that lovely and sexified voice of his! Mmmm mmm. I have a thing for sexy screams and shouts lol. I'm weird as I've said several times. So yeah....in eight days I will finally be at an AVENGED SEVENFOLD CONCERT!! I'll be in the same room with them and get to see them for the first time in concert. I am beyond stoked haha. I hope I get some great pics!
September 28th, 2013 at 01:34am