Can't take it anymore

I seriously can't. I can't take this dog anymore. I'm tired of him. He uses the bathroom in front of my door. He does it faster than I can pick it up. Faster than I can take him out. It's disgusting. He tries to get into the cats' food when I just feed him. This dog chews on my things. I caught him the other night chewing on the charger for my computer, the part where I have to plug it into the computer. The other morning I actually caught him standing on my laptop. Luckily it was closed and he didn't do any damage to it. And earlier this morning he chewed up my pen and was tearing up a page that had some of my story on it. I got so mad. I actually cried. That was my story. I'm allowed to cry. I worked hard on that and to have a dog tearing up it just got to me. I haven't been able to bring myself to re-write it. I don't see the point. It's not going to come out as good as it did before. This page was for the story that I had been planning the last three years and am now slowly writing. I cannot take this dog anymore. I want him gone. I want my sister to come and take him back. At this point I don't care what happens to him. I don't want him. When I first got him he was well behaved. He went into his pen at night, you know before he figured out how to collapse it and used the bathroom on it. He didn't get into anything. He didn't chew on my things. When I got him my mom said dogs were easier to take care of than cats. Dogs were more easily trainable and they didn't get into things like cats do... well, those weren't her excat words, but close to it. I'm a cat person for a reason. I have more patients for a cat than I do for a dog and that's fact. I don't understand the appeal to dogs. The way I see it they get into things more than cats do. My mom's dog, before she died, used to get into the trash and climb all over the dining room table at night. Half the time my cats were blamed for getting into the trash when they'd been outside all night or in my room. I don't like dogs. I've never been a fan of them. I would be lying if I said I had never owned a dog of my own before I got this one, because I had two. One when I was fifteen and another when I was about nineteen. Both were better dogs than the one I have now. Both also died about a year after I got them. One I suspect my ex had killed because I apparently showed the dog more affection than I did him. I just want someone to take this dog. Someone who can actually take care of him and have the patients for him. Because I don't. I love my cats. I'm happy with my cats. They make me happy. They don't try to get into my food when I set it down for a second. They tried when they were younger but they quickly learned not to get into my food. This dog, however, has yet to learn that. No matter how many times I hit him on the nose and tell him not to get into my food, he does it anyway. I maybe making something out of nothing, but this dog is seriously getting on my last nerve. Someone else just needs to take him. I can't. I'm a cat person. I've always been a cat person and I'm always going to be a cat person. This is the last time I am ever owning a dog. I seriously mean it. My cats don't chew on everything they see. My cats know not to get on my computer. Except for one of my cats who's now an outside cat, they don't use the bathroom on the floor, let alone in front of my door. If you like dogs, then kudos to you for having the patients for them. I mean it. I wish I had the patiens for them, but I don't. This past year alone I lost two of my cats from a dog. I lost more than two cats this year, but only two of them were murdered by a dog... I'm done. I'm sorry. I had to get this off my chest. This has been on my mind for about a week. I had to get it out somewhere. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go watch cosplayers on YouTube. Maybe Kuroshitsuji cosplay since those are currently my obsession again.
September 28th, 2013 at 06:14am