Band Questions!

Pick 10 bands, that you like.

1.) Senses Fail
2.) The Story So Far
3.) My Chemical Romance
4.) La Dispute
5.) Atreyu
6.) Of Mice & Men
7.) Bring Me The Horizon
8.) Breathe Carolina
9.) Every Time I Die
10.) Sleeping With Sirens

What was the first song you heard by number 5? Lip Gloss & Black. I found it on YouTube and STILL remember it vividly, haha,

What are your favorite lyrics by number 6? "And now these demons have found you, and now, like shadows, surround you. And now your demons have bound you, and they're dragging you back to Hell."

What is your favorite song by number 8? Get Off Easy.

Favorite memory pertaining to 3? When I saw them live.

What impact has number 1 had on your life? They're keeping me alive. Honestly, I would of killed myself a long time ago - or gone batshit, w/e - if it wasn't for Senses Fail.

When did you first get into 2? Just a couple months ago. Now I'm a pop-punk fiend. :B

How did you get into 7? [strike]I don't remember exactly, but I've always loved post-hardcore and[/strike] I SAW BMTH'S ALBUM 'There Is A Hell Believe Me I've Seen It. There Is A Hell Let's Keep It A Secret" AT BEST BUY IN LIKE 9TH GRADE AND I JUST LOVED THEM SO HI I'M NOW OBSESSED

What is your favorite song by 4? Ugh, I don't even ... This is literally the hardest question you can ask me, because La Dispute is amazing in every sense of the word. The lyrics Jordan (lead singer) writes are just beyond great, AND they're fabulous as musicians. But I'd probably go with 'Edward Benz, 27 Times'. Such a beautifully tragic song.

How many times have you seen 8 live? seeing tHEM ON NOVEMBER 9TH SCREAMS I AM SO EXCITED

Favorite album by 7? Sempiternal.

What’s your favorite song of 1? Oh my God. Why do you do this to me? Asking this question is the equivalent to, "Why do you like food?" It just shouldn't be asked. But I'll probably have to say 'Blackout' off of Life Is Not A Waiting Room.

How did you become a fan of 10? Okay, seriously this time, I don't remember. p:

What songs by number 4 do you listen to the least? Harder Harmonies, I See Everything, and A Broken Jar.

Top two favorite songs by 5? Demonology and Heartache is one, and Corseting is the other.

Have you met 1? Buddy Nielsen said, "Happy Birthday" to me at the concert I went to (on my b-day, obvi) and totally patted me on the back and when he left I damn near shit myself, does that count?

What’s your favorite album by 2? Under Soil and Dirt.

Favorite lyrics of 3? "But don't stop if I fall, and don't look back. Oh, baby, don't stop, bury me, and fade to black."

Which have you known the longest? My Chemical Romance.

What is your favorite song by 9? Who Invited The Russian Soldier?

What do you like most about 6? How much I can relate to their lyrics.
September 28th, 2013 at 01:56pm