The internet is for PORN and we should all share our favorite porn videos on social media

So, I've had this thought for a while now and this is gonna give me out on how much porn I actually watch (which is normally once every two weeks), but I'm gonna proceed and ask this anyway.

Have you seen that these porn sites that have this share button to share the video on facebook, twitter, and even tumblr?

Like, "Dude, you know who would definitely love this BDSM video of a dominatrix stepping on the guy's balls? My mom and aunts. Yep, let me share it on facebook so they can see it."

Or, "Damn, this DP video is fucking awesome, let me share it with my friends over tumblr; they'll appreciate it. It's not like they have those detailed gifs with the exact scene that's the hottest one in the video already available for them, no, I'm gonna link the whole freaking video and let them know how I can't even with the hotness."

Or even, "I'm gonna tweet this video of two girls sharing a double ended dildo and add a small commentary about how awesome it is for girls to share; the world needs this interesting and useful commentary on my part while I'm watching porn."

Who the fuck thinks that? Are these buttons even used?! I'm just so confused.
September 28th, 2013 at 05:02pm