"You have your own beliefs? No way!"

I personally find life to be full of hypocritical people. I really hate to say that because like I've said many of times....I'm not trying to judge anyone....I'm going off of my OWN personal experiences in the world and usually just am making an observation. Not all people are hypocrites but some are.

What true thing that happens all the time that baffles me the most is........when people try and shove their beliefs down your throat. What's worse is when they try to make their cause an excuse for doing so. Some people have used Religion, Sexual Orientation, Feminism and Politics as an excuse to force their personal opinions and beliefs onto people like that somehow justifies the action. Now those were just examples so I'm not trying to single anyone who believes in those things out, I'm just trying to give you some examples.

I think we've all been a victim of someone trying to force what they believe on us and we've all been cornered and told more or less that if we do not believe said person's opinion, then we are either crazy or get called names that are not only offensive, but uncalled for. We've also been told sometimes that we are going straight to Hell. I shouldn't be ridiculed and have false accusations made towards me because I disagreed with someone and didn't drop my own beliefs just to follow theirs. That's silly. We are all individuals with our own individual thought patterns.

There is however a respectful way for people to get their opinions and cause across without insulting people. Basically they should explain their beliefs/opinions to the other person in a calm manner and if the person doesn't agree and is nice in the way that they disagree....then it should just be accepted. There shouldn't be name calling involved and hate just because they disagreed and have their own set of beliefs that are different from another's own.

False accusations shouldn't be made and people shouldn't rail road someone else because they view the world and situations differently. I know it can be difficult not to get fired up especially when someone isn't seeing eye to eye with you on something you feel strongly about but there is no need to be rude and to look down on someone else. Sigh. I really didn't want to even address this because it's like it doesn't matter to talk about it anyway. People still call people names these days and trash people who have their own beliefs.

For the record....most of you guys know the real me and know that I am not racist, sexist, prejudice, close minded or any other thing people decide to call me. I blog about my opinions to you all but I say that they are just MY opinions. I do not expect people to live by my opinions or believe them. I want people to have their own opinions. I'm a big supporter of that but I will NOT have accusations made towards me that are extremely false and insulting and not have something to say about it. I won't sit quietly and not defend myself when someone crosses the line. Just sayin.

I'm mature enough to know that everyone has their own opinions and that is their right. Therefore I do not get mad when someone disagrees with me just as I would expect others not to get mad when people disagree with them too but unfortunately life isn't always like that but I accept that as well. I'd like to personally thank all of you friends of mine that respect my opinions on life and do not get pissed because I speak my mind truthfully. It's nice to know that some people in this world won't hate you for believing differently from them.
September 29th, 2013 at 02:04am