Updates and News and Semi Important Things!

Hi all! So, as you may or may not have noticed, stories have been going missing on Mibba lately. Mine, as well as Ashley (aboutfalling) and Sam's (formerlyknownas) stories have sporadically gotten deleted. We don't know why, and there's apparently nothing Mibba can do. It's a shame, but c'est la vie.

However, because of this Mibbapocalypse, a move has been made.

First, I made an account on 1DFF, which you can find here! I thought I would start posting there, because the site has a lot of traffic and it seemed like my only option.

That site gives me a headache, I've come to find out, and it NEVER loads on my computer when I need it to. So, that's not going to work.

I decided to just start a writing blog on tumblr, which you can find here! There's nothing posted (yet!) but I'm hoping to have my old 1D stories up there by the end of today (Sunday.) I'm going to be posting Please Head North, Frames That Used to Greet Me, Any Other Heart, and For Once I Found A Cure as PDF files though, so you can just download and read as your little heart sees fit! It's not ideal, but I've run out of options.

So, that's all for now. I'm going to be posting new stories on that tumblr (and maybe 1DFF if I can figure it out), but Mibba is no more for me.

You can find me on tumblr too, if you ever have questions or just need another blog-that-isn't-1D-but-basically-is to follow. ;) That's over here!

Thanks guys! I really appreciate every single one of you who have read my stories in the past and taken the time to comment, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience of having to move sites, but blame Mibba. Hopefully you'll all still read (as I have a Harry story in the works, as well as a 1D College AU) and give feedback, because I love all of you and appreciate every single word you all have said to me in the past about my stories.

xoxox
September 29th, 2013 at 06:38pm