Did anyone else used to watch Discovery Kids?

I was just trying to google to remember the title of an old tv show I used to watch back when I was younger, and ended up with a whole list of tv shows I completely forgot I used to love. Did anyone else watch the discovery kids network/station/what not back like seven years ago or so? I loved these shows, and I realized I almost never end up hearing about them or anything lately, so I want to share in some nostalgia.

I wonder if they're still on tv. I'm probably going to go on a watching-spree soon enough this week and waste a night or two watching old episodes.

But anyway, here's the list!

Flight 29 Down. I loved this show. Even bought the books and read them all, and I remember watching this finale on the floor of my living room. Jackson was a serious crush of mine back in the day. Still is in fact, since he popped up in another show I was watching and I just about died.

Tutenstein. I didn't watch this one too much, but I did think it was pretty funny.

Strange Days at Blake Holsey High. I never understood what was happening in this show, but I still loved watching it. I'd really like to rewatch this one.

Time Warp Trio. I loved these books, and when I found it was also a TV show it was so exciting! The animation was always odd to me, but I loved watching the stories come to life. Wish this show had goe on so much longer!

Darcy's Wild Life. One of my more guilty pleasure shows, but still loved laughing at this one.

There's more, but these were the ones I really remembered watching. I miss them.
September 30th, 2013 at 06:50am