Need More Tea.

I'm sitting here listening to these damn audio lectures to get some 'Quiz Tips' so I know what I have to know out of everything I'm supposed to know. :| Really though, the weekly quizzes are only about 10 questions and the chapters are freakin' long. That's the only thing I hate about online classes besides discussion. Online discussion is so awkward and forced. I hate it! And maybe it's because my time on the scribbl.us forums corrupted me, but I have to make this conscious effort to not go crazy on my posts.

I have to make this effort to sound sane and reasonable.

I hate it! It's terrible! I'm not meant to be so bland and factual on the internet! What is this?!

So apparently this chapter is about childbirth and I'm listening to the French lady talk about vaginas and looking at slides with cartoon pregnant women in birth positions. I feel like I'm in health class all over again. Hm, hopefully this means I'll find this easy.

And both my parents are super sick. They're drinking all my tea. I'm going to have to go buy more tomorrow or Tuesday. I think I'll go for the white tea.

Yeah. White tea.

I'm sleepy.

This lecture is the longest thing ever.

Fuuuuuck. Dx
September 30th, 2013 at 07:17am