Interview: Dreaming Corpse

Okay, if you have a suggestion of an author, you can do that heree. I will not do accept suggestions here. If you want to read interviews of others, you can do that here.

I got to interview one of my friends on here. She happens to be Dreaming Corpse. She is a very talented writer. One of my favorite stories by her is Little Miss Innocent. I don't know how to describe it. It is just something that you need to read to see how wonderful it is. She has a couple of Avenged Sevenfold fan fics called Bounty Hunt My Heart and Sleep With One Eye Opened.

Okay, enough with the introduction. Here's the interview. I hope that you like it:)

1. What's the meaning behind your username?
-The meaning behind my username is actually pretty dark. I have a lot of emotional problems going on, I have had them since I was a young child, yet I would always strive to do something great. I still had dreams.. I was just empty. Like a corpse.

2. How long have you been on Mibba?
-I'm going to say about three years maybe? tehe

3. Have you ever used any other website(s)?
-Before I found this amazing website, I used to write on Quizilla.

4. When did you start writing? Why?
-I started writing when I found out people would write for pleasure. I had so many ideas going on in my head that I needed to translate them somewhere, somehow.

5. What are some of your stories and what are they about?
-Well, sadly, with my ADD it's very hard to write a complete story. The story I stuck to the most was/is called Little Miss Innocent. It's a story about a girl who meets a pornstar and well.. I don't want to spoil it incase my ADD lets up on me a little. :P

6. What's your inspiration for writing?
-Music and other writers. Sometimes I'll read a fanfic and be like: "holy shit, I need to do something like this."

7. Do you like writing original fiction more? Or do you like to write fan fiction?
-FANFICTION. I don't know why but, fanfiction all the way.

8. What's your favorite fandom to write about? (Is fandom the correct term I'm looking for?)
-The Avenged Sevenfold fandom. Those guys are fab.

9. Do you have any rituals when you write? If you listen to music, what do you listen to?
-I listen to all sorts of music, but, if I'm writing a scene and there is a certain mood, I'll try to match my songs to that certain mood.

10. When starting a story, what do you do? Do you use an outline? Or do you just kind of write as you go?
-An outline would probably be good for me, but I write as I go along. Outlines.. "Aint nobody got time for dat!"

11. What is your favorite genre to write about?
-Romance, horror, high school, drama, I love it all!

12. What's your least favorite genre to write about?
-Sci-fi. Aliens scare the bajezes out of me.

13. What's your favorite story to read on here?
-I just finished an AMAZING story by malik called You See a Priceless French Painting I see a Drunk Naked Girl and the sequel.

14. Which of your stories are the most fun to write?
-Something new I'm working on, which I shall keep a secret o;

15. Which of your stories are the hardest to write?
-Little Miss Innocent. god damn pain in my arse.

16. Do you ever run into writer's block? What do you do to get over it?
-I'm a living writer's block. I can't get over it.

17. Is there any authors on here that inspire you to write?
-CharmedLuna, Tholomew's Mistress, urhm, Malik, and so many others. Really, everyone who writes inspires me.

18. Do you research what you write?
-All. The. Time. I find it so important to research something I don't know, because, number one: I will look like a dumbass if I'm trying to sound like I know about something and I get it wrong, and number two: I wouldn't want to offend someone with false information.

19. Do you like to experiment with your writing?
-When I do write, yes. I would also love tips on how to experiment even more!

20. Are there any authors that inspire you? (novels, books, etc.)
-Maya Banks, L. J. Smith, R. L. Stine, and Stephen King.

21. Is there anything that you would like to say to your readers?
-Thank you for sticking with me, even if I'm a pain in the ass and haven't updated. I want all of you to know that I'm really trying to make my stories work and all of you who help and support me are much appreciated!

***

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my questions. It was an honor getting to interview you.
September 30th, 2013 at 06:01pm