This show has ruined me: my feelings about Hannibal up to Buffet Froid

First of all, the graphics/effects for this show are fantastic and, therefore, disgusting. The guy who was made into a cello? Yeah, that made me stop watching for a week. Don't even get me started on the angels or Hannibal's dinner party. Just don't.

Secondly, Hugh Dancy is adorable, as is Will Graham. It's impossible not to like his character, which FUCKING SUCKS as the season progresses. His everything's fine smile breaks my heart. I was nearly crying earlier because of it. And now the freaking neurologist is telling him NOTHING IS WRONG? LIAR. I HAD TO PAUSE THE EPISODE TO WRITE THIS BLOG SO I DON'T EXPLODE.

I already knew Hannibal is horrible; he's a psychopath for Christ's sake. But I still kind of felt bad for him because he's lonely. That moment after he fought Raphael Tobias (sorry, Supernatural always comes first) when he saw Will walking in. Just. UGH. I HATE HIM BUT I ALSO KIND OF WANT TO GIVE HIM A HUG.

I also want to punch Jack Crawford in the face and rip off that stupid soul patch because WHAT A BASTARD. No, really, he is lower than Hannibal because he knew. He knew what pulling Will in would do and he just didn't care. He acts like he does, but he doesn't. Bastard.

Alana Bloom is the only one that isn't making me mad, despite the fact she's totally oblivious. She cares. Although I don't ship her and Will romantically; it's just weird.

AND ABIGAIL HOBBS? WILL SOMEONE PLEASE JUST GET RID OF HER? SHE IS DRIVING ME CRAZIER THAN FREDDIE LOUNDS. AND I REALLY DO NOT LIKE FREDDIE LOUNDS (BUT SHE IS STILL HIGHER THAN JACK CRAWFORD BECAUSE OH MAN I DO NOT LIKE JACK CRAWFORD).

I am not prepared for the end of the season because I know it will only get worse, but the not-knowing will bother me. Expect another (probably all-screaming) blog in the near-future as I continue this episode, and hopefully finish the season.

(GOD THIS NEUROLOGIST)
September 30th, 2013 at 06:27pm