RachTheBat Is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

Rachel, Rachel, Rachel. What on earth can i possibly say about Rachel?

She is talented, fucking hilarious, beautiful and one of the nicest people i've met on here!

Rachel has a heart of gold and always has the best comments on any story i write. She always has the most analytical yet down right hilarious comments i've ever read....She certainly strokes my ego as an author too which can never ever be a bad thing!!
We recently started working on a co-write together called Fake Sounds Of Progress and to be honest, I'm enjoying doing it with her. She's patient and comes up with great ideas and is just all all around gem to work with.

Her writing is unique, capturing and suckering you in right off the bad. Her imagery is fantastic and the way her mind works makes me worry at times but generally, I'm blown away. She just has a natural knack for writing and it definitely shows in all her work. She writes the most amazing slash as well!! I mean, i never thought i'd ever want to read Bratt, Synacky Jimmony, Macky (or whatever the fuck it's called) but i was wrong because Rachel's writing just grabs hold of you and doesn't let you go!

Some of my favorites from this amazing author include:
Kinky Business
May I Have This Dance
Bitten
Oh Mr Sanders
The Evil Within

On a side note, i have the absolute pleasure of meeting Rachel in December!! We plan to meet after the Avenged concert and get totally shitfaced!!

Pink hair and Bright read boots!! We shall rule the park with our bottle of rum and giggle and be crazy til thy kingdom come!!

To Rachel, you are indeed a rare find as a person and i'm glad we've found each other.
October 1st, 2013 at 02:36am