Break Me Off A Piece of Mrs Shadows!!!

Settle down children, I have a story to tell you. *cue music*
It's a wonderful story about a lovely lady that has been a beacon of light through the darkest of times. To those of us who know this beautiful wonderwoman, she is simply Arianna. To others she is the vixen known as Mrs Shadows.

I have watched Arianna grow over the last year and a half. I have watched her mature as a person. I'm so incredibly proud of her for all that she's managed to accomplish in the face of adversity. She has persevered through life and is a shining example of what it means to carry on. Not only is she a writer, she is a mother, a friend, a shoulder to cry on, a problem solver. She is a woman...hear her ROAR!! I admire her greatly for her zeal for life and her uncanny ability to turn any negative situation into a positive one.

She has improved by leaps and bounds in her writing, eager to learn how to make her work better and humbly accepting any criticism that comes her way. I have read her early material and then her mid range material and now her latest works and you can honestly see how she has improved over time. She has such a wonderful imagination...not to mention filthy and unbelievably smutty....so much so that her one shots can make any reader suffer from that very common syndrome known as an Ovary Explosion.

I have even had the distinct pleasure of working on a co-write with her called Hunted which we are still working on...trudging through it like troopers.

She has been an honest friend from the very beginning, never afraid to speak her mind or give advice when it is needed. She is such a great person and if you don't have the pleasure of having her as a friend, you are sorely missing out on a wonderful human being.

So here's my list of my favorite stories written by the ever so lovely Mrs Shadows:
Vengeance Is Mine
Victim
Him
Sweet Desires
Mr Officer

There you have it, a blog all about the lovely Mrs Shadows
October 1st, 2013 at 03:10am