Brian Haner Jr

Sadly, this isn't about the guitarist extraordinaire, but more so about the god-given talent know as BHJ. Hailed as the righteous Queen of Bratt she is one of my best friends on her. Despite our age gap of several years, we get along swimmingly due to our love of Bratt, cats and just a whole bunch of things really.

Her stories are fucking brilliant! OH MY GOD. I cannot describe how amazing she is. Hilarity is her second language, with her first being erotic Bratt. Ugh, I've like, read and commented on nearly everything of hers, I've re-read stuff only to fall in love with it all over again. She's honestly a bloody brilliant woman. It's as if she has Brian and Matt tied up in her basement with Brian dressed in kitty ears and Matt tied up against a bedframe and literally sits int he corner and writes about what the pair of them get up too. It's so vivid and drool-worthy.

Due to issues with her work being stolen, she's a little reluctant to post, but she's slowly beginning to post again which, to her loyal fans, is like the equivalent to Beyonce touching your hand. Anywhore, she's pretty damn amazing in my opinion, but then again, I'm incredibly biased. xD

I'm gonna try and rec some of her stories without listing them all. Here is her story page which you all have to check out

Nightmare. Avenged Sevenfold thriller with Matt as the bad guy. It's prequel Scream is something you must read before though.
Torn. Bratt slash.
Under the Mistletoe
A Lonely Rad. She put herself in with the guys and shit happens. ;) READ.
Touch. Bratt slash.
At The End Of The Day You're All I Have

GO FUCKING READ HER GLORIOUS STUFF! DO IT! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.
(I promised her a freddo filled with Bratt soooo)

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
October 1st, 2013 at 04:23am