The Role Playing Queen + The Mistress of The Rev

Hey guys! I'm back again. I know how much you love my blogs, lol probably not but whatever. Here I am again to talk about one of the most awesomest ladies on here. Her name is Vivianna but she goes by Tholomew's Mistress on here. What can I say about this lady? She is absolutely amazing and I'm glad that I got the chance to meet her and become friends with her. We met when I joined the role playing world and immediately we clicked. We currently have five role plays going at the moment and they are all awesome and I enjoy doing them with her. This woman right here is an amazing role player. You can count on her to post at least once a day and she does paragraph rps which is awesome because I like my long posts. She puts up with me when I slack on our rps which I really appreciate and she is just so sweet and funny. Her ideas are super awesome and she's one of the people who helps me come up with ideas. I call her the role playing queen because she has so many role plays that she does and she is so good at them. So all you role players out there who are looking for partners, go message her, you won't regret it. Here are a few of our rps that we do together and you all should totally check them out.

Finding Our Soulmates- This one is about two girls, one of them is hired as a dancer for Avenged Sevenfold and the other is their manager. Ashley is hired as a dancer and she goes on tour with them and she finds herself falling for Matt but he is dating Val who he is unhappy is and wants to break up with her but he just hasn't been able to do it. Ashley and Matt flirt a lot and even have a couple sexual encounters with each other and Matt soon falls for her and decides that it's time to end things with Val but she suddenly tells him that she's pregnant and the drama grows from there. Nicoletta is Avenged Sevenfold's manager and she finds herself falling with Jimmy. Both had just went through rough break ups and aren't really ready to start a committed relationship but they soon fall for each other and start dating. So yeah, go check that out, I promise you won't regret it.

He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself- This one is about two girls who are sold to Avenged Sevenfold as slaves. One girl, Olivia is claimed by Matt and the other, Lanette is claimed by Jimmy. Both men suddenly find themselves falling for their girls which is strictly prohibited and decide to get out of the business and start a new life with their girls but there is a lot of drama along the way. Check this out!

Daddy Dearest- This is a stepfather/stepdaughter rp. Matt gets married to Veronica's mom because he gets her pregnant and believes it's the right thing to do while Jimmy drunkely marries Isabella's mom but what happens when they develop feelings for their wives' daughters? Go check that one out too!

Here are a few that she is doing with other people that you should check out.

Fallen Into This Place
Summer of Love
Petals of our Love

Those are just to name a few but she has plenty more that you should go check out. Just browse her profile and you'll see all the ones she does. Like I said, the role playing queen.

Moving on, she is also an Avenged Sevenfold fan like myself but there is one particular man that she has grown fond of and that's James 'Jimmy' Sullivan or The Rev which is where she got her username, Tholomew's Mistress. When I say that this girl loves Jimmy, I really mean it. She is always inboxing me pictures of the drummer, telling me how gorgeous he is which is very true with those beautiful blue eyes, jet black hair, lanky build, and his personality and drumming skills, he is just an amazing dude! We all miss him so much and he will always be in our hearts. R.I.P. buddy, we all love you. Anyways, this girl is such a sweetheart and she is so funny and crazy and I just LOVE her. She is one of the few people who makes me smile and I couldn't ask for a better friend. This girl also happens to be one of my many wives. Yes, I have more than one wife, a lot more, don't judge me. There are too many beautiful women on here that I just had to have them all haha. I love all of my wives so much and they all know this. So, to honor this beautiful girl I'm going to do a tiny Jimmy spam for her.

Image
Jimmy in Beast and the Harlot. He is so cute and badass at the same time. Love it!

Image
Mmm, who doesn't love a shirtless Jimmy with a purple tie. Please Jimmy pull those pants down just a little further haha ;)

Image
A Jimmy collage. Who doesn't love the many faces of Jimmy?

Image
And here's another one just because he's awesome like that. He was a crazy fucker as a kid and he still was as an adult <3

Image
Don't mess with this guy. He may be funny and crazy at times but he is also fierce and badass and not afraid to fuck shit up haha.

Image
You gotta love Jimmy in those shades.

Image
Aww look Vivi, he's waving to you. He also has a message for you. He says, "Hey cutie, where have you been all my life? Want to go chase stallion ducks with me?" Lmao I'm so funny XD

Image
He is rocking that suit, enough said.

Image

Image
OMG I LOVE THIS!! I love how Matt is just sitting there while all the guys are hugging on his computer and then he looks up at the screen and flashes that adorable smile and laugh. What's so funny Matt, do tell haha. I love Matt so much <3

Image

Image

Image

Alright, I think I've gone way over the top with this so I will stop now.

Oh! Before I go you must check out this Jimmy one shot of hers. It's the only story she has up. It's really awesome so go check it out.

Here's to Us

This girl is absolutely amazing like I've said many times so add her, talk to her, role play with her, get to know her. If you don't have this girl as a friend then it's your loss because she is an amazing person.

Image
I just had to end it with this. This picture is so beautiful, I love it! R.I.P. Jimmy, you are foREVer in our hearts.

Alright, alright I'm leaving I'm leaving. Bye for now everyone. Shadows out.
October 1st, 2013 at 05:09am