Mibbians Who Are Royalty.

Let the butthurt commence
Image

So, I've seen people call literally everyone 'royal' or 'famous', I'm here to give you all who I think rightly deserve that title. Now, these people of my choice, haven't schmoozed their way in (I'm not saying that everyone does, but, it's been known to happen and it's sad ): ) these people haven't had their talent recognised, so, here I am to let you all know who they are!

Brian Haner Jr: This lovely lady actually has not been recognised at all. Everyone in the Sevenfold fandom know her as the Queen of Bratt and rightly so.
Image

Zacky Vengeance; She's otherwise know as the Queen of Synacky, and she's so very fucking deserving of the title of being Mibba Famous.

RachTheBat: I'm crowning her as the Queen of Brarin, and I don't think that she's been regonised either.
Image

heyjude;;; Nor do I think that she has either.

Synful Shadows: I'm fairly sure that she should most definitely be on this list! Her stories are fucking amazing!

jettabug: Her Bratt is so emotional, and so real. She's great and I don't know if she's been hailed as Mibba Famous.

SmilingScarlet
Vixyn Of Syn
P.B. Darkside
Death The Angel

Anywho, I'm sorry for all those who haven't made it onto this list. And, I'm sorry if this has offended you.
I'ma make myself clear here- THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A JOKE, DON'T TAKE THIS SO SERIOUSLY, PLEASE. I love everyone on here and I think ya'll are as good as each other.
Image

But,
Synful Cocktail, out.
xoxo
October 1st, 2013 at 10:03am