So I Totally Fail

I apologize to my readers for the lack of updates. I was in and out of the hospital lately and now I'm home. Which means once I type up the chapters I have written I will be able to get them up and read by you.

To those who are commenting: You are amazing! I do not ask for comments, nor do I write for them, and yours are all amazing. Things you like, characters you like or dislike, and why. It makes writing much more fun and fulfilling knowing that you are there, reading it and telling me what you think.

If you feel as though you can't comment because you DON'T like something- don't be afraid! I like criticism, as that is the only way we grow.

---

Now, for the fail. I had a job, right? Like an actual good paying JOB. Which in this economy, and where I live, is an amazing thing to have with my lack of Spanish skills. Since I live on the border in Texas, yea, Spanish is pretty much and essential, and I don't have it.

But back to my now old job. It was a call center, and I was good at it. That is, until I got pneumonia and had to go to the hospital and miss a week of work. Even though I had PROOF that I wasn't skipping, they still told me either I could resign and come back in 3-6 months when my health was better OR I could be fired and never come back.

Yea, I wish I could say I'dve let them fire me. But I couldn't. I want to be able to come back eventually, hopefully. But still. What do I do now?

I don't know.
October 1st, 2013 at 10:43am